Normal business hours are 8 AM - 5 PM Monday through Friday. Extended hours during harvest.
In case of emergency please contact General Manager Derek Sandmann at 785-313-1029.
|Delivery End||Basis||Cash Price||Price Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Morganville, Kansas (67468)
- Soybean Futures Double Digits Higher on Palm Oil Surge
- Midweek has been friendly to soybean bulls this morning, with futures 10 cents per bushel higher. Soy oil futures are attempting a 6th consecutive higher close, egged on by new all time highs in palm oil. Afternoon weakness yesterday limited the soybean advance, but prices were still up 6 1/2...
- Corn Up 3 to 4 Cents Early Wednesday
- Corn futures are 3 to 4 cents higher this morning. Ethanol processing margins continue to be excellent. Corn prices were initially higher on Tuesday, with December reaching $5.37. By midday the board faded and prices closed near their lows with fractional to 2 3/4 cent losses. Red Dec ended the...
- Wheat Trading Higher in All Three Markets This Morning
- Overnight wheat trades have all three US markets higher by 2 to 6 cents. Winter wheat futures went home on Tuesday with losses, though of less than a penny. For SRW the board was 1/4 cent lower at the bell, with a 1/2 cent gain in July ’22’s new crop....
- Cotton Futures Pull Back Overnight
- After Tuesday’s advance, cotton futures took a breather. They are down 80 to 87 points for the first part of the midweek session. Another wide ranged day in the cotton market left another close off the session’s high / low. This intra-day reversal came via a bounce back from early...
- Cattle Futures Quietly Lower, December Premium to Cash Remains
- The cattle market worked lower with 10 to 45 cent pullbacks. Cash cattle trade remains quiet. Last week's trade was mostly $124. Feeders were also lower with losses limited to 65 cents. The CME Feeder Cattle Index was $154.10, up 20 cents, on 10/18. Wholesale Boxed Beef prices were stronger...
- Hogs Drop Triple Digits, Erasing Gains from H&P Report
- Lean hog futures prices gave back another $1.02 to $1.35 on Tuesday. For December futures the losses left the board within 7 cents of the pre Hogs and Pigs price. Preliminary open interest showed long liquidation in the December contract. USDA’s National Average Base hog price was down by another...